There are several different types of hybrid table saws that are available on the market. And these types include the following:
- Tabletop – These types are the most basic type of table saws. They do not come with a stand of their own and they usually have the most limited cutting capacity. These types are usually very easy to move from one place to another, although, making models like the Makita 2704, which is perfect for smaller workshops.
- Mobile – The mobile table saws have a lightweight table, and these tables come fitted with wheels, this make these types great for worksites where you would need to move from one place to the other quite often.
- Hybrid – Hybrid table saws like the Shop Fox W1837 have a much more substantial table than a mobile model. They have very restricted mobility but would be great for smaller ones.
- Heavy-Duty – Just as the name says, these table saws are better suited of professional shops where they will see a heavy use. They will be more expensive than the other models, but they will give you more stability and cutting capacity than any other type.
Tips on the Productive Table Saw Working
There are a few things that you can do to make sure that your table saw is as effective as possible.
- Use the right blade based on the material that you are cutting.
- Make sure that you have enough room.
- Provide outfeed support.
- Keep the tabletop clean and free of debris.
- Make sure that the blade is properly aligned.
- Make sure that you use a dust collection system.
- Make sure that the blade is used at the correct height based on the thickness of your material.
- Use an accurate miter gauge.
It does not matter whether you are a DIYer or a pro contractor, you certainly understand the importance of having a quality table saw. These tools allow you to cut wood in a variety of ways no matter if you want to reduce the length, width, or cut it at an angle.