This Woodtek 159665 Hybrid Table Saw is known for its efficiency. The Woodtek 159665 comes with a built-in tripod caster system. It is available in two models (30 inches and 50 inches). The base of this machine’s cabinet has a Euro-style wrap blade.
In addition to these features, it has a rail mount switch that you can find with a paddle style off feature. It is also really easy to set up which you will find to be of high importance. You certainly do not have to be a pro to be able to set this machine up.
It is also quite sturdy and can stand a lot of tough work.
The selling point of this machine is its ease of use, and this you can see in its dimensions and power. It can handle anything, but it is not too overpowering, either. This machine’s 2 HP motor operates at 230 V and it also has extensions of 27 x 44 inches.
The net weight of this machine is considerably lower than its competitors at 225 pounds. You will also get quality dust control with a cabinet base that is fully enclosed.
This hybrid table saw is great for amateurs and professionals alike, but it is great for those who find themselves at an intersection of the two abilities. The one major downside to this machine is that its miter gauge is cheap. You should ensure to get a new one when you make a purchase of this machine.
- You can change the capacity mode, and this depends on your needs.
- It is easy to set up, and this makes it accessible to both amateurs and professionals alike.
- It provides precise, smooth, and accurate cuts.
- It gives great power that is suitable for most of the cutting projects.
- You can use this machine to cut a wide range of materials.
- The miter gauge is of low quality.